We aim to create great first impressions for you, through eye catching design, pin-sharp printing and some great finishing touches.
Part of the Admiral Design and Print Service is to make you aware of how powerful print media is, and how it can enhance the appeal of folders, brochures, leaflets and stationery.
Why settle for standard printing ? What you need is printing with IMPACT !
The marketplace is full of standard printing options. However, there is a need to compete with your competition for the attention of a customer you both want. And we all know that you don’t have long to capture that attention. So, do you want standard, or do you want impact ? Admiral Design and Print are here to help if you want to make the most of your time in front of your customer. Just ask for a sample or two, and you will see how working with us can make a positive impact on your business.
Transform your print, and transform your sales
There are many options to consider when putting a tailored promotion together. It goes without saying that you need to consider who you are selling to, establish a great design concept and deliver on time. What is often overlooked is how the customer will interact with your communication. Ask yourself this, do you want to:
- Hold their attention?
- Keep them turning the pages?
- Be remembered?
- Get them to contact you?
- Have confidence that they will keep your promotion?
Our creative design, print and finishing touches can help you achieve this.
Would you like to explore exciting options in print with us ?
When thinking about paper and board, we will open your eyes to more tactile options.
Here are just a few to whet your appetite:
- We can show you how paper and boards can be cut to shape or even laser cut, with intricate designs.
- Paper and board can also be embossed. This technique is often used to add depth to logos, titles and headings. It can also be used to add a distinctive pattern to pages of a brochure, folder, leaflet or business card.
- Spot varnishing is another great way to enhance a design and it is now affordable, even on short print runs. A varnish is a great way to highlight photography, lettering and patterns that you can not only see, but feel, too. Did you know that you can double, triple or even quadruple hit the varnish to raise it from the surface of the paper to create extra lift to make the document more tactile?
Our blog post image contains two designs for Jane Smith Financial Planning. The image on the left is a proposal document which is soft touch laminated and bound with silver screw bindings. This, combined with simple flat colours, of matt appearance is a stylish and elegant way to make a presentation document. The Admiral Design and Print team shared material and finishing touch options with Jane Smith Financial Planning until we found a combination that brought out the best in their new brand.
If you are based locally, in Wellingborough, Kettering or Northampton, we are more than happy to drop by and discuss any of your future projects and show you a sample or two.
Alternatively, give Admiral Design and Print a call on 01933 44 34 55 or drop in to our design studio in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire to find out more.