Admiral Design and Print have invested in a new digital printing press – The Konica Minolta C1060 Pro.
Bill Brown, Admiral’s digital press operator said, “We have seen a surge in interest in the digital market place and needed to respond by investing in a new digital press.Our new investment has been operational for 4 weeks now and our customers are delighted with the results”.
Admiral now offers customers:
- Consistency of colour across repeat orders.
- Flat solid colours.
- Images that reproduce as accurately as lithographic printing.
The Konica Minolta C1060 Pro not only offers superb colour and crisp typography.
It has a few other tricks up its sleeve as well:
- Did you know that we can print NCR sets on a digital press? So a one-off full colour branded NCR set isn’t going to cost an arm and a leg!
- The Konica Minolta C1060 Pro also has a variable data option so numbering NCR sets and forms is no trouble at all.
- When it comes to collating, the C1060 Pro takes it in its stride and can also staple documents together in a seamless process. This option is ideal for producing questionnaires and surveys.
If you would like to see what our new kit can do why not send us your artwork (or even ask our design team to create some for you) and we’ll print you a free sample or two.
Remember, accuracy and consistency in your print will strengthen your brand message. Why not put us to the test?
Our new kit is suitable for fast turnaround on flyers, brochures, posters, forms, NCR sets, letterheads and business cards and much more!