You’ll dramatically improve the success of your sales promotion by taking a few minutes to answer these questions:
- Who are your customers?
- What are your goals / What do you want to achieve?
(E.g. To tell customers about your new product or service.)
- What action do you want your customer to take?
- How will you distribute your promotional material?
(E.g. Door-to-door, in a bag with goods, off-the-counter, attached to a receipt, attached to a personalised letter that you mail directly to their business or home, etc.)
- When you decide to go ahead, you’ll need to decide who will:
- Write the promotion?
- Check and finally approve it before printing?
Ideas and Presentation:
- Organise your information in order of importance to your customer.
- Emphasise the points you want to stress and decide which one is the most important.
- Pictures: decide on how many, what kind and where to get them.
(We have a large collection of illustrations and photos that you can use.)
- Response: Decide what you want your reader to do, and give them a reason to do it
(e.g. a time-limited special offer). You should also offers a means of doing it (such as a tear-off coupon, reply-paid envelope, etc.)
Now that you’ve read this article, it’s time to promote your way to increased profits…
Use the tips in this article to prepare, then contact us by email or ring us on 01933 44 34 55.